What’s left to justify stocks at these absurd valuations?
We just had the largest liquidity withdrawal ever!
Government borrowed $716B in June alone.
That’s $2.8T of net Treasury issuance in 3 months.
Add the fact that monetary stimulus was recently reversed. pic.twitter.com/mRAnZxW39z
— Otavio (Tavi) Costa (@TaviCosta) July 16, 2020
#recession … US #Corporate #Debt #Bubble edition$LQD $HYG $JNK t.co/uWAnPUaXbA
— Invariant Perspective (@InvariantPersp1) July 17, 2020
Corporate America has been piling on debt at a record speed. The size of the US investment-grade bond market has ballooned by $1.5 trillion in the past 4 months, to $6.7 trillion, while the US junk-bond market has expanded by about $400 billion, to $1.4 trillion pic.twitter.com/c2IRiOp0Df
— Lisa Abramowicz (@lisaabramowicz1) July 17, 2020
Umich sentiment vs. $SPX YoY pic.twitter.com/AOKDUFZscT
— Teddy Vallee (@TeddyVallee) July 17, 2020
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB