Charles Nenner says that market cycles are topping in a week. Time to get out of the market and buy the VIX. Charles just had a huge VIX trade last week buying calls. Nasdaq hits a new high based on the Fang stocks. Charles also had an amazing call on Crude Oil. He was calling for a decline to $4.90 per barrel. Starting selling it at $68 per barrel and closed position out at $4.90. Always remember when it happens is much more important than what will happen. The virus happened and then the cycle came to pass. A second cycle of Covid 19 is in the cards. The virus will mutate and second wave comes in the fall.
Gold is consolidating now, Charles got out in the 1760’s. 6 weeks or so to two months we could see a move. Charles is negative on bonds, liquidity crisis. Dollar has a bounce and goes down again. Euro is going to have 2020. Bitcoin has no fundamentals and trades purely on emotion.Before news markets still behaved according to cycles. There was no fundamental analysis. RobinHood will end in tears. History is God’s story and mystery is my story.Social unrest cycle will be far worse than in the 1960’s. Political correctness is death sanity and rationality. Charles talks about Tesla, cycle is up until middle November. Upside target is $1128. Sell signal will be given if it closes $933. War cycle is slowly coming up with China. It will end in a big conflict, but social conflict is far more threatening.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The World Is Collapsing Around Us And The Crowd Is No Longer Hedged
- One Of The Most Tragic Things That I Have Read In A Long Time
- China Now has More Fortune 500 Companies Than Any Other Country
- Alex Jones Gets Off Easy From Sandy Hook Trial
- Now They Are Literally Bowing Down And Worshipping Baal Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- Alex Jones’ Crucifixion is Not About Sandy Hook
- The FED Hiking Interest Rates Into Oblivion Will Have No Effect on Inflation
- More people are working than at any point in American history, and it’s the result of my economic plan to build the economy from the bottom up and middle out.