The 2023 budget proposal calls for $10 billion in new assistance to states for election equipment and personnel and to “increase access and security.” Biden is also proposing $5 billion to the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) to expand delivery capacity in underserved areas “and support for vote-by-mail
The White House is proposing $15 billion in election assistance to states and to support vote-by-mail efforts. t.co/chqDnjIIAs
— Newsmax (@newsmax) March 29, 2022
See also Scott Adams: "It's Going TOO FAR; I'm DANGEROUS Now; I'm Going to HATE You; White Men Are F...ING DONE" (GRAPHIC)
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas