For the 1% that actually managed to predict this…well congrats. Pat yourself in the back. You probably made out like a bandit. How come the other 99% couldn’t predict this until looking back in hindsight?
GOOG Mar: $1000; Today: $1500
TSLA Mar: $360; Today: $1500
NFLX Mar: $300; Today: $560
AMZN Mar: $1700; Today: $3200
FB: Mar: $140; Today: $240
SHOP: Mar: $300; Today: $1000
NVDA: Mar $200; Today: $420
MSFT: Mar: $135; Today: $210
Looks like you could have been a blind monkey throwing darts at tech and you could have made a sizable fortune in those 4 months.
Disclaimer: This information is only for educational purposes. Do not make any investment decisions based on the information in this article. Do you own due diligence.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis