We need to understand that as mortgage rates rise, there will have to be a crash. The prices cannot be sustained. We’re already seeing a strain in areas of the U.S. and Canada being effected by these extremely small increases that we have seen.
The global real estate bubble continues to expand in many areas. Ever wonder why? Is it because more people are moving in and need places to stay. Maybe. But during the Subprime Crisis when housing prices fell, is that because people were leaving? Not at all.Let’s take a look at the real statistics so you can know the truth.
Rising mortgage rates hit new home sales hard, a bad sign for builders
Current Mortgage Rates | Mortgage Rates Today | U.S. Bank
UBS Global Real Estate Bubble Index | UBS Global topics
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Jim Quinn: ‘The average American is getting screwed harder than a monkeypox spreader at a San Francisco orgy’
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…
- So, No One is Above the Law…Right? Exception List Enclosed
- It appears that the bear market rally is nearing its end…
- More Nightmarish Pestilences Continue To Erupt All Over The World
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- The IRS posted then deleted a job ad looking for people willing to make arrests and use deadly force when needed.
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Who Was Behind the Trump Raid at Mar a Lago