Sometimes I wonder why there aren’t riots in the streets. t.co/KPnpeYB3wE
— Sven Henrich (@NorthmanTrader) August 9, 2021
Tyson Foods saying costs are rising faster than it can hike prices.
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) August 9, 2021
This chart highlights the consequences of the central bank-driven liquidity glut. While S&P 500 hit fresh ATH, yield-hungry investors have driven the risk spreads of Investment Grade Corp Bonds (BBB) to record lows. pic.twitter.com/MBJ0E3H4zd
— Holger Zschaepitz (@Schuldensuehner) August 8, 2021
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas