Wikipedia can no longer be trusted as a source of unbiased information since the online encyclopedia’s left-leaning volunteers cut out any news that doesn’t fit their agenda, according to the site’s co-founder.
Larry Sanger, 52, co-founded Wikipedia in 2001 alongside Jimmy Wales, said the crowdsourcing project has betrayed its original mission by reflecting the views of the ‘establishment.’
He said he agreed with the assessment that ‘teams of Democratic-leaning volunteers’ remove content that isn’t to their liking, including information about scandals linked to President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.
When asked by Unherd.com if Wikipedia can be trusted, he replied: ‘You can trust it to give a reliably establishment point of view on pretty much everything.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The World Is Collapsing Around Us And The Crowd Is No Longer Hedged
- One Of The Most Tragic Things That I Have Read In A Long Time
- China Now has More Fortune 500 Companies Than Any Other Country
- Alex Jones Gets Off Easy From Sandy Hook Trial
- Now They Are Literally Bowing Down And Worshipping Baal Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- Alex Jones’ Crucifixion is Not About Sandy Hook
- The FED Hiking Interest Rates Into Oblivion Will Have No Effect on Inflation
- More people are working than at any point in American history, and it’s the result of my economic plan to build the economy from the bottom up and middle out.