Bill Plaschke is a a highly annoying sports columnist for LA Times and ESPN.
Regarding NLCS excitement…the stadium just turned the lights off and these fans did the racist chop with their smartphone flashlights…OK, that gets the blood boiling..
— Bill Plaschke (@BillPlaschke) October 17, 2021
Here’s the moment in question…
See also Senator Josh Hawley confronts left wing reporter who had an VERY public meltdown about Elon Musk...
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
See also WFB Reporter Explains Why Woke Stanford Law Students Who Tried to Censor Him Are Hypocrites