Google has told employees they must get vaccinated against COVID-19 by Jan. 18 or face a series of escalating consequences that will include pay deductions and the eventual loss of their jobs, according to an internal memo to staff obtained by CNBC.
A memo said the company would contact employees who hadn’t declared their vaccination status and uploaded proof of vaccination – or applied for an exemption on medical or religious grounds – by Dec. 3.
Unvaccinated employees who don’t comply by Jan. 18 would be put on paid administrative leave for 30 days, following which the company would put them on unpaid personal leave for up to six months. Employees who still refused to be vaccinated would then be terminated.
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49