The world’s largest pension fund (in Japan) announced in the last 24 hours that it is selling over 34% of its US Treasuries.
World’s biggest pension fund makes record cut to U.S. bond weighting www.japantimes.co.jp/news/202…
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.
See also The corruption on the Hill, Fed and Treasury is absolute. Example, Janet Yellen and her “speaking fees”