There are currently raids on the criminal underworld being carried out across the globe as authorities aim to tackle organised crime.
Australian Federal Police Commander Kirsty Schofield says 250 people have been arrested in the nation’s raids and there has been a “great impact in Australia already”.
“We’re really well-placed now…. on ways to apply pressure and to disrupt organised crime and to dismantle them.”
She said the operation has provided “a good view” into the world of the criminals.
“What we’ve seen is, for any opportunity to make money, they will go across different crime groups for the purposes of adventure,” Ms Schofield said.
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.