by Chris Black
But what if I don’t want to go to war to protect Taiwan?
Why is Taiwan even an issue?
We are faced with rampant inflation, forced vaccination mandates, an implosion of the economy, a totalitarian regime, but somehow occupying the Republic of China (that’s Taiwan’s real name) is in our interest?
Some US lawmakers and policy analysts have called on President Biden to make a commitment to use military force to stop a potential Chinese invasion of Taiwan. t.co/R86U1R18Ye
— Yahoo Singapore (@YahooSG) October 14, 2021
America and the rest of the West have a lot, lot, lot of problems. We have very real economic, political and social problems that no one is offering any solutions to. So the idea that we’re talking about going to war to protect some fake country on the other side of the globe is simply inexplicable.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…