Yellen the Felon is crying crocodile tears over the “10 million people” sinking deeper into poverty due to soaring food prices. What this vile hag fails to mention is that the Fed’s debasement of the currency, coupled with out-of-control government spending, is pauperizing virtually the entire middle and working classes to facilitate their looting and asset-striping by Yellen’s globalist oligarch and bankster accomplices.
U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen on Tuesday is warning that Russia’s war on Ukraine “further exacerbates pre-existing price and food supply pressures,” and she is calling for concrete actions by international financial institutions that would deliver an effective response to the problem. “Early estimates suggest that at least 10 million more people could be pushed into poverty due to higher food prices alone,” Yellen is slated to say, according to her prepared remarks at a Treasury Department event titled “Tackling Food Insecurity: The Challenge and Call to Action.”
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You
- IT HAS BEGUN. THEY ARE HUNTING THE RICH. FOOD RIOTS ACROSS OUR WORLD HAVE STARTED
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- Canada: Kindergarteners Given Homework About Jerking Off
- Wait, What?
- Canadian Truckers win in court! Now they can sue. Trudeau is still a tyrant.
- Russia Says That the West is at War with Russia