“During a recent political talk show on RT Arabic, Saudi military expert Mohammad al-Qabibaan defended the recent intense escalation of the Saudi-led coalition’s bombardment campaign in Yemen, describing the relentless airstrikes of recent weeks as ‘successful operations’ designed to force the Houthi Ansarullah movement to sit down at the negotiating table.
For his part, Nasr al-deen ‘Aamir, a representative from the Sana’a-led Media Ministry, said that the Yemeni Army had no choice but to respond to the intensified coalition bombardment that was targeting innocent civilians and his country’s civil infrastructure, and vowed that the army ‘will respond by striking locations’ that hurt Riyadh…”
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami