by Chris Black
When we reach a 90+% vaccination rate and covid is still around what’s the plan?
A range of people—from nurses to firefighters to students—have filed lawsuits objecting to mandatory Covid-19 vaccinations, claiming the policies infringe on their constitutional rights. Nearly every legal challenge has failed so far. t.co/LxepwMMZd5
— The Wall Street Journal (@WSJ) October 22, 2021
This video was from two years ago (before Covid) and is still up on YouTube.
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now