Why YSK: just because you “buy” something digitally, doesn’t mean the same when you physically buy something. you are buying ACCESS to the content. don’t be surprised if the company revokes access.
A user lost access to his movies in apple’s ecosystem. it was a licensing issue
If you look at amazon’s policy for the content providers that want to use Amazon’s platform: videodirect.amazon.com/home/agreement?ref_=avd_hm_ft_la
Under Section “6. General Description of the Service; Distribution Modes:”
(a) purchase a license to access digital copies …
(b) purchase a license to access digital copies …
(c) access audio visual content via …
(d) access audio visual content ….
Nowhere does it mention you own a copy of the audio/visual content. A lawsuit against Apple for using “buying” when you don’t really buy anything
“Apple tried to get the lawsuit dismissed, claiming that consumers know that buying something on iTunes doesn’t mean buying it forever.”
You don’t own games from EA, only a license to the content
The EA Services are licensed to you, not sold. EA grants you a personal, limited, non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use the EA Services to which you have access for your non-commercial use, subject to your compliance with this Agreement.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis