Youtube announced new rules aimed at fire/\arms channels. You’ll notice the /\ in the word and that is due to robots trying to restrict videos based on certain words.
Fire/\arms are legal and it is legal to purchase accessories yet Youtube has determined that these channels should be further sanctioned. What will the impact be on policy?
If no one can hear an idea or learn about something how can they vote effectively? Why are some channels, like news, exempt from many of these rules?
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!