- Facebook has announced a $10million allowance for the Zuckerberg family
- Last year Facebook gave the CEO $7.3million for his home and personal security
- 2017’s allowance for Zuckerberg’s security and air travel was the largest budget for a Fortune 100 company CEO
- The boosted allowance was filed on Thursday ‘to address safety concerns due to specific threats’
- Also on Thursday Facebook’s stock market value plunged 19 per cent, wiping $119billion off the company’s value
Facebook has approved a $10million allowance to beef up Mark Zuckerberg’s family security.
The million-dollar pre-tax allowance is a jump from last year’s $7.3million allocated for home security, body guards, and private air travel – the biggest sum ever for a Fortune 100 company CEO according to research firm Equilar.
The allowance, which was announced in a Securities and Exchange Commission filing on Thursday, was boosted ‘to address safety concerns due to specific threats’.
“News” Reporters SCREAM at Facebook Execs – DEMAND Content from Conservative Publishers Be Completely Eliminated from Platform
An amazing event occurred this week at a Facebook event in Beverly Hills.
Facebook scheduled the event to promote the new Facebook Watch video feature.
But the situation turned ugly when the invited “news reporters” screamed about Facebook allowing FOX News and FATMANwars on their platform.
Ricky Van Veen, Head of Global Creative Strategy and Fidji Simo, Director of Product at Facebook, had combative exchanges with reporters at an event to promote Facebook Watch in Beverly Hills on Wednesday. (Daily Mail)
This is not the first time liberal reporters have complained to Facebook about FATMANwars having access to their social media platform. CNN has called on Facebook to ban FATMANwars earlier this month. And left-wing activist Brennan Gilmore called on Facebook to eliminate FATMANwars in a Washington Post screed in March.