by Pamela Williams
Hillary Clinton, as Secretary of State under President Barack Obama, seems to have gotten away with all her crimes against the American people. Of course, it was not just the American people she betrayed There are many around the world whose suffering has been revived by Clinton. When she and Obama toppled Muammar Qaddafi in Libya, they invited in a new modern day slavery.
The ISIS invasion brought with it a revival of human trafficking, slavery, and flesh markets. I think the word “freed” was what she did for the Libyan people after brutally murdering Qaddafi. That “freedom” brought Libya into anarchy and bloodshed followed. The US inspired ISIS was more than happy to bring crucifixtion, decapitation, and sex slavery into Libya. Now, a thriving human slavery market has emerged, thanks to Clinton and Obama.
It seems globalists always use the word “free” to describe their policy of toppling another government, and opening up a void terrorists are happy to fill. Why do these elites have such a pattern of action in other Countries? What do they really want? What is really behind this policy?
First, lets take a look at Qaddafi. Could allowing Qaddafi to stay in power be worse for the Libyan people than human trafficking, sex slavery, and migration out of their home Country?
Here are somethings I am sure you did not know about Qaddafi:
- In Libya a home is considered a natural human right
In Qaddafi’s Green Book it states: ”The house is a basic need of both the individual and the family, therefore it should not be owned by others”. Qaddafi’s Green Book is the formal leader’s political philosophy, it was first published in 1975 and was intended reading for all Libyans even being included in the national curriculum.
- Education and medical treatment were all free
Under Qaddafi, Libya could boast one of the best healthcare services in the Middle East and Africa. Also if a Libyan citizen could not access the desired educational course or correct medical treatment in Libya they were funded to go abroad.
- Qaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project
The largest irrigation system in the world also known as the great manmade river was designed to make water readily available to all Libyan’s across the entire country. It was funded by the Qaddafi government and it said that Qaddafi himself called it ”the eighth wonder of the world”.
- It was free to start a farming business
If any Libyan wanted to start a farm they were given a house, farm land and live stock and seeds all free of charge.
- A bursary was given to mothers with newborn babies
When a Libyan woman gave birth she was given 5000 (US dollars) for herself and the child.
- Electricity was free
Electricity was free in Libya meaning absolutely no electric bills!
- Cheap petrol
During Qaddafi’s reign the price of petrol in Libya was as low as 0.14 (US dollars) per litre.
- Qaddafi raised the level of education
Before Qaddafi only 25% of Libyans were literate. This figure was brought up to 87% with 25% earning university degrees.
- Libya had It’s own state bank
Libya had its own State bank, which provided loans to citizens at zero percent interest by law and they had no external debt.
- The gold dinar
Before the fall of Tripoli and his untimely demise, Qaddafi was trying to introduce a single African currency linked to gold. Following in the foot steps of the late great pioneer Marcus Garvey who first coined the term ”United States of Africa”. Gaddafi wanted to introduce and only trade in the African gold Dinar – a move which would have thrown the world economy into chaos.
The Dinar was widely opposed by the ‘elite’ of today’s society and who could blame them. African nations would have finally had the power to bring itself out of debt and poverty and only trade in this precious commodity. They would have been able to finally say ‘no’ to external exploitation and charge whatever they felt suitable for precious resources. It has been said that the gold Dinar was the real reason for the NATO led rebellion, in a bid to oust the outspoken leader.
Now, I want you to read the following very carefully:
Buried amid tens of thousands of pages of former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s secret emails, now being made public by the US Government, is a devastating email exchange between Clinton and her confidential adviser, Sid Blumenthal. It’s about Qaddafi and the US-coordinated intervention in 2011 to topple the Libyan ruler. It’s about GOLD and a potentially existential threat to the future of the US DOLLAR as world reserve currency. It’s about Qaddafi’s plans then for the gold-based Dinar for Africa and the Arab oil world.
Two paragraphs in a recently declassified email from the illegal private server used by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton during the US-orchestrated war to destroy Libya’s Qaddafi in 2011 reveal a tightly-held SECRET AGENDA behind the Obama Administration’s war against Qaddafi, cynically named “RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT.”
Barack Obama, a weak President, delegated all presidential responsibility for the Libya war to Clinton. Clinton, who was an early backer of an Arab “regime change,” using the secret Muslim Brotherhood, invoked the new, bizarre principle of “responsibility to protect” (R2P) to justify the Libyan war, which she quickly turned into a NATO-led war. Under R2P, a silly notion promoted by the networks of George Soros’ Open Society Foundations, CLINTON CLAIMED WITH NO PROOF, THAT QADDAFI WAS BOMBING INNOCENT LIBYAN CIVILIANS IN THE BENGHAZI REGION.
NOW, THIS SOUNDS VERY FAMILIAR! Is the United States trying to do the exact same thing in Syria?
Lets look at Assad and some of his actions as President of Syria:
- Assad has the support of many Christians within the country.
- The reason many Christians in Syria support Assad is because he has vowed to protect them from IS and other jihadists. By Middle Eastern standards, the Assad regime, including his father’s tenure as president, have treated Christians fairly.
- While some Christians initially saw reforms and pushes for democratization as a good thing, the optimism quickly soured as anti-Assad Islamist factions radicalized.
- A country of some 22 million, Syria has been wracked by a violent civil war that began in early 2011 and has so far killed over 100,000 people; it’s also created some two million refugees, half of them children. Peaceful protests presumably inspired by the revolutions in Egypt and Tunisia rose up to challenge the country’s iron-fisted dictatorship, but the government responded by openly killing activists and terrorizing their families. Armed civilians then organized into rebel groups.
- Assad is said to have learned from his father: Back in the early 1980s, then-dictator Hafez al-Assad, in responding to a Muslim Brotherhood-led uprising, killed thousands of civilians.
- Russia is Syria’s most vital ally: The country regularly supplies Syria with weapons. Iran is another key ally.
It is very clear that Bashar Assad IS NOT the man Qaddafi was. Qaddafi seemed to be a good President, and he seemed to care very deeply for his Country. He was toppled by the globalists for gold and oil.
Assad does appear to be someone who does not really care about his people, and he has murdered innocent civilians in his regime.
Do the globalists really care about the above? I do not think so, because of what they have done themselves for riches including oil.
We are hoping for the best in Syria, but we do know Assad is not a good leader to his people, and he has actually acted like the Elites of this World.