DAILYKENN.com — Still upset over that “shores of Tripoli” episode?
From Fox News ?
A California high school teacher and local politician is being investigated after a student clandestinely recorded his apparent anti-military rant.
Administrators at a high school in Pico Rivera, Calif., east of Los Angeles, are looking into comments Councilman Gregory Salcido allegedly made to his students.
“Think about the people you know who are over there [in the military]. They’re your freaking stupid Uncle Louie or whatever,” Salcido said, according to the audiotape.
“They’re dumb [expletives]. They’re not high level bankers, they’re not academic people, they’re not intellectual people,” he said. “They’re the freaking lowest of the low.”
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!