President Vucic: “If the pogrom continues on our people, Serbia will react”!
On Sunday evening, Serbia put parts of its military on heightened alert.
The Serbian army has been moving tanks to the border with Kosovo for days, speaking of a “provocation” by Kosovo, to which they will react. Yesterday, within sight of the border and to the cheering of the Serbs in Kosovo, she flew low over the area in Russian MiG-29 fighter planes.
In the evening Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic announced that his country would “fight for our people” to end the “pogroms against Serbs” in Kosovo. Vucic literally: “If we don’t fight, we can’t achieve anything.”
That is why he called NATO General Secretary Jens Stoltenberg personally and gave the military alliance an ultimatum on Sunday evening to end the “pogrom” against his compatriots in Kosovo.
h/t 16 Blocks
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami