Rosengren retires because of health issues. From a week ago: He "made as many as 37 separate trades in the four REITS while the Fed purchased almost $700 billion in mortgage backed securities". t.co/81ubXGqmOI
— Quoth the Raven (@QTRResearch) September 27, 2021
- Boston Federal Reserve President Eric Rosengren announced he is stepping down on Thursday, citing health concerns.
- The move comes nine months ahead of his planned retirement in June.
- The announcement comes on the heels of controversy the regional Fed leader had faced regarding personal stock trading.
See also WHY DID NOBODY LISTEN? For nearly 2 months, a short seller was warning on Twitter that Silicon Valley Bank was about to blow up. ‘It was sitting there in plain sight.’
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…