An ally of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has been hit with ethics complaints filed against by an independent outside watchdog group along with six other lawmakers.
The four Democrats and three Republicans allegedly “failed to file required reports on approximately 300 transactions, according to the complaint from the Campaign Legal Center,” NPR reported Wednesday.
“Five of the seven lawmakers sit on the powerful House Financial Services Committee,” the news service reported.
See also California Gov. Gavin Newsom failed to publicly disclose his SVB ties while lobbying for a bailout
NPR added: KEEP READING…
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The Truth About the Uprising in Israel
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- Forget the Global Collapse. Be Mad at Trump and Putin Instead.
- The Most Common Lie Used to Justify Third World Immigration Was That It Would “Improve” Western Economies
- Woman beats herself with hammer to frame boyfriend for abusing her and it worked until her friend released this footage…
- Trans terrorist kills Christian kids. Media:
- The ‘Trans Resistance Network’ has released a statement that Audrey Hale is the real victim in the Christian school shooting
See also Novak Djokovic says he does NOT regret refusal to be vaccinated after losing world No.1 ranking