The Anti-Defamation League, a far-left group which advocates for online censorship in the name of “fighting antisemitism,” received up to $10 million in Paycheck Protection Program bailout funds at a time when tens of millions of Americans are out of work and overwhelming our nation’s food banks.
The ADL applied for and received a PPP loan “ranging from $5-10 million,” The Wall Street Journal’s Marcus Baram’s reported Monday.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- SHTF is Here: Video Shows Detroit police officers show them fleeing shooting scene
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- 4th of July Reminder: What the ‘Liberal World Order’ Means in Practice for all Countries Under Its Thrall.
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices