by Chris Black
There’s a thin blue line between drowning and the cops, and the cops aren’t crossing it.
Bodycam shows Arizona cops standing by while man begs for help before drowning
— MLK PAC (@Mlkpac1168) June 6, 2022
If you need your dog shot, call the cops. If you want to be shot in your home, call the cops. If you’re drowning – then just drown, because the cops aren’t going to help.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably