Health officials have issued stark warnings as data reveals that sexually transmitted infections are soaring in the US. A report has found that cases of syphilis, chlamydia, and gonorrhea have spiked for the fourth year in a row.
In preliminary data showing sexually transmitted disease trends over the last five years, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that there is evidence of a “steep and sustained” increase in certain diseases.
The data reveals that there were nearly 2.3 million cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis last year. The CDC say gonorrhea diagnoses have jumped 67 percent in four years, while the prevalence of syphilis increased by approximately 76 percent between 2013 and 2017.
— CDC STD (@CDCSTD) August 28, 2018
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels