So Charlie Munger was speaking at a conference in Australia.
Here are some things he said:
-markets are wildly overvalued and is “even crazier” than dot com boom.
-he wished crypcurrencies didn’t exist and praised China for taking action to ban their use.
-likes the idea of rapidly reducing burning of coal and burning of gas and diesel.
-Australia can encourage the US and China to be more reasonable.
-said he was bullish on renewable energy.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people