The Biden Administration closed a federal division that assisted victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens.
The Biden regime said it is closing the office and promised to replace it with a “more comprehensive and inclusive victim support system.”
Recall, President Trump signed an executive order, Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement (VOICE), to provide services and support to “victims of crimes committed by removable aliens and the family members of such victims.”
Biden is replacing VOICE with VESL or Victims Engagement and Services Line which will serve as “a comprehensive and inclusive support system for all victims, regardless of immigration status or the immigration status of the perpetrator.”
This is a huge slap in the face to Americans.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…