It is hard to have a lot of faith and political polling obviously, especially after the last couple of presidential elections. The polls weren’t just wrong, they were insane. They told us things like Hillary Clinton could take Texas and Joe Biden is a lock to win Florida.
In the end, those predictions had no relationship to observable reality. But that doesn’t mean that all polling is worthless. Actually, as a relative measure over time, polls can provide a lot of historical context.
So, Joe Biden’s polls are in the toilet right now, everyone knows that. The question is why? You will hear a lot of people will say it was Afghanistan, the true debacle that Biden oversaw in Afghanistan. The question is that really it? Is a foreign policy disaster enough to knock a president off his game in his first year in office? Here are some comparisons.
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
- Hell is breaking loose in Israel
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!