For most of 2021, border officials and southern state leaders have warned about increasing surges. Border Patrol numbers skyrocketed immediately after Joe Biden took office.
Ever since, it has been a major topic of debate: Republicans demand action in the interest of national security, while Democrats continue to claim the border situation is exaggerated.
But one city in Texas is fed up with the whole mess.
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries