The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday advised a lower court to reconsider earlier decisions that blocked an estimated $3.6 billion from being used for construction of the U.S.-Mexico border wall championed by former President Donald Trump.
After taking office in January, President Joe Biden has sought to halt funding for the border wall construction that was pushed by his predecessor. The Biden administration had argued that the Supreme Court did not need to weigh in on the border wall funding case because the project was closed down by the new administration.
The Supreme Court returned the case to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit “with instructions to direct the District Court to vacate its judgments,” the Supreme Court wrote in its Monday order.
- The new tank man in Shanghai
- BALENCIAGA SHUTS DOWN TWITTER ACCOUNT, BANKRUPTCY SOON!
- The Truth About The China Riots
- Elon Musk Warning: “China’s Economic Collapse Is Far WORSE Than You Think” – “What’s Coming Is Way WORSE Than A Recession..”
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Cops Raid The WRONG House And Regret It Immediately – Rebel HQ
- Banks are over-leveraged $2 quadrillion dollars in derivatives. A crash is imminent & the economic fallout will be horrific.