President Biden on Friday announced his administration had secured 33 million bottles of safe infant formula from Nestlé. In an announcement via Twitter, the president shared that, “over 127 million bottles of safe infant formula are heading to U.S. shelves as soon as possible.”
The announcement comes amid a baby formula shortage stemming from a Michigan plant closing over contamination concerns.
Today, we secured another 33 million bottles of safe infant formula from Nestlé.
That means over 127 million bottles of safe infant formula are heading to U.S. shelves as soon as possible.
— President Biden (@POTUS) June 4, 2022
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting