The jet-setting President Joe Biden’s frequent travel is taking its toll on taxpayers to the tune of $2.2 million.
Consider that the average American family paid $2,392 in federal income tax in 2018, USA Facts reported. If still true in 2020 that would mean it took approximately 919 families annual taxes to pay for Biden’s travel this year
More than 900 people working hard for an entire year to pay for Biden to travel and vacation, Judicial Watch reported.
FULL STORY HERE
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49