A “benign appearing” polyp removed during the president’s colonoscopy this month was examined and found to be benign but “potentially pre-cancerous,” per a note released by the White House. It recommends monitoring it and following up typically in 7-10 years. pic.twitter.com/c6BuuT9M05
— Josh Wingrove (@josh_wingrove) November 25, 2021
h/t Doorbert Returns
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline