- The black boxes are the technical equipment on airplanes that could reveal reasons for the crash.
- Rescue workers haven’t found any survivors from this week’s crash, authorities said late Tuesday.
BEIJING — One of the two black boxes containing data from Monday’s China Eastern Airlines plane crash has been found, Chinese state media said Wednesday.
The black boxes are technical equipment on airplanes that could reveal reasons for the crash.
The box found was “heavily damaged,” state media said, noting that it was not immediately clear whether it was the one that recorded flight data or cockpit communications with air traffic controllers.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- Every Liberal with a Tesla literally screaming!
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan