A Black Lives Matter activist and the Boston Globe‘s Woman of the Year was indicted on Tuesday on federal charges for squandering much of her $1 million from her nonprofit on expensive hotel stays, vacations, and meals at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You