BREAKING: Major airlines experiencing technical issues, delays at airports in Chicago, NYC, Boston, Atlanta, Miami and Detroit.
— The Associated Press (@AP) April 1, 2019
Multiple airlines, including Southwest, Delta and American, tweeted early Monday that flights nationwide are experiencing delays due to technical difficulties.
Here are the latest updates:
A technical issue grounded flights from a number of airlines across the country, including at Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks.
However, flight operations were resuming as scheduled as of 7:45 a.m.
“A number of Southwest flights were temporarily delayed [Monday] morning due to a nationwide technical issue,” said Alisa D. Sisic, Connecticut Airport Authority. “Specifically, five outbound flights and four inbound flights were delayed due to the issue. At this time, their flight operations are returning to normal schedules.”
CBS 2 in New York confirmed the issue affected flights with Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, Jet Blue, Alaska Air and Delta.
“A widespread computer outage is affecting passengers on American, Alaska and JetBlue airlines Tuesday morning. ”
- America’s Future is Not So Bleak as You May Be Inclined to Believe
- The Great Currency Crisis of Our Lifetimes Is Starting Now
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- The Truth About the Criminal Sabotage of the Nordstream 1 and 2 Pipelines
- Fired up and blasting the NWO: Italy’s new Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni sums it up perfectly. No wonder the elites and establishment don’t want her to succeed.
- Drunk driving could soon be impossible thanks to new, mandated intrusive computer chips in cars
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Alleged Neo-Nazi Kills 15 Including 11 Children in School Shooting
- Credit Crunch Has Arrived To The UK – No One Wants To Invest In A Collapsing Economy!