“The actions of the US Treasury have had significant consequences for the financial interests of individuals and businesses that were affected, including the blocking of hundreds of millions of dollars of Russian assets in the United States,” Mandelker said on Tuesday.
The statement was published shortly before her speech in Congress.
Mandelker, who is responsible for sanctions by the US Treasury, added that “Russia is taking note of these impacts.”
Foreign direct investment into Russia has fallen five percent since 2013, with direct investment from the US falling 80 percent, according to her statement.
Mandelker is expected to tell Congress later on Tuesday that while Russia’s “malign activities” continue, Moscow’s “adventurism” has been checked by the knowledge that the US can bring more economic pain through additional sanctions.
CNN told me that Trump and Putin are BFFs.
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…