Building blocks of Bubble #3, since 2009:
Corporate Buybacks: $5T
US QE: $3.7T
Global QE: $15-20T (includes China)
China debt: $7T–>$40T
Total global debt now 318%-to-GDP; interest alone negates all future GDP growth; Corp debt at record; consumer debt at record.
0% rates pic.twitter.com/4aFiuUI0Wm
— M/I_Investments (@MI_Investments) October 29, 2019
Steepest rise in auto loan spread since the Great Recession.
Meanwhile, delinquency rates continue to rise. pic.twitter.com/oM9mZNA178
— Otavio (Tavi) Costa (@TaviCosta) October 28, 2019
And looking like it has put in a massive top. As we break support levels, the question becomes, who’s holding what as loses could be significant. Expect liquidity issues and Repo problems to accelerate into year end t.co/2xDgbhSAXl
— Brian Brantley (@investentropy) October 29, 2019
Here we are those banks who passed every tests t.co/S6UhivejSl
— The Insider Trader (@AlessioUrban) October 29, 2019
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami