“Attending Drag Queen Story Time will satisfy the requirement.”
(InformationLiberation) California State Senator Scott Wiener of San Francisco, who two years ago got a bill passed to decriminalize men having sex with boys by smearing all opponents of the measure as “homophobic” and “anti-Semitic,” is now floating making “Drag Queen 101” part of the K-12 curriculum.
This guy just gave me a bill idea:
Offering Drag Queen 101 as part of the K-12 curriculum. Attending Drag Queen Story Time will satisfy the requirement. t.co/Sogz2Ag8jV
— Senator Scott Wiener (@Scott_Wiener) June 7, 2022
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug