(InformationLiberation) “Oak Park and River Forest High School administrators will require teachers next school year to adjust their classroom grading scales to account for the skin color or ethnicity of its students,” West Cook News reports.
From West Cook News:
School board members discussed the plan called “Transformative Education Professional Development & Grading” at a meeting on May 26, presented by Assistant Superintendent for Student Learning Laurie Fiorenza.
In an effort to equalize test scores among racial groups, OPRF will order its teachers to exclude from their grading assessments variables it says disproportionally hurt the grades of black students. They can no longer be docked for missing class, misbehaving in school or failing to turn in their assignments, according to the plan.
“Traditional grading practices perpetuate inequities and intensify the opportunity gap,” reads a slide in the PowerPoint deck outlining its rationale and goals.
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW