‘Pride’ events also include burlesque
(WND) “Pride” promoters in Illinois have moved far beyond promoting alternative sexual lifestyle choices to adults now with a “Kiddie Korner” announced for an upcoming “Pride” celebration that will feature “affirming books,” “drag queen story time,” “face painting” and a “family friendly drag show.”
The Daily Herald said the Lake County promotion of “LGBTA+ Pride Month” in Waukegan in June will have all the festivities: “music and performances, food trucks, a beer and beverage tent, craft and artisan vendors, a resource fair, games and entertainment for children, multiple drag shows, a dance tent and more.”
The Illinois Department of Children & Family Services is sponsoring a "PrideFest Kiddie Korner" featuring "drag queen story time," "drag kids dress up," and a "drag show" for children.t.co/H2sQOC3TE3 pic.twitter.com/ZUJBFaiPoE
— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) May 12, 2022
- Dutch Government to Ban All Farming
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- Buyers are gone. Sellers are desperate. This is what start to a Housing Crash looks like.
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- 100-Year-Old Military Vet Becomes “I Should Have Sided with Hitler” Meme
- “THREE of the top FIVE issuers …have already defaulted on their dollar bonds” BUCKLE UP
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- You know inflation is bad when even simps start cutting back
- Man goes into his BANK, wants to withdraw his OWN money,bank wants to know PRECISELY how he will be spending it
- Zelensky’s inner circle is buying up expensive real estate in Switzerland