China May Go After Metaverse & NFTs
Felix Wang @HedgeyeChina talks China potentially regulating NFTs & Metaverse projects under the guise of "money-laundering tools" with @KeithMcCullough
watch full clip here: t.co/BRle8xvCA1 pic.twitter.com/ifOwdiS81k
— Hedgeye (@Hedgeye) December 2, 2021
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people
See also Bank stocks plunge after implosions at Silicon Valley Bank and Silvergate Capital send ‘shock waves’ through the sector