I think this is big deal
China must prepare for the risks of being cut off from the US dollar payment system in case the United States sanctions Chinese companies and banks, just like Washington did with Russian institutions, a senior Chinese financial regulator said on Monday.
Fang Xinghai, a vice-chairman at the China Securities Regulatory Commission, said that as China mainly relies on the US dollar payment system in international deals, it makes it vulnerable to possible US sanctions.
- Here Is Why 37 Percent Of U.S. Farmers In The Western Half Of The Country Are Killing Their Own Crops
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- Fully Vaccinated Mike Tyson, says he was beaten into submission taking covid vaccine says he’s about to die now in wheelchair
- The Curious Case of Adam Bies Who Was Arrested for Threatening the FEDs After Posting on GAB
- Crime is exploding everywhere. Fake solutions abound
- AN AUTUMN WITH EPIC COLLAPSES OF STOCKS, DEBT, CURRENCIES, MUCH HIGHER INFLATION – LEADING TO POVERTY & SOCIAL UNREST
- The Chinese economy is experiencing a near-complete collapse…
- Pfizer is Funding Facebooks Fact-Checking Partner.
- Too Little, Too Late, Countless People Already Died a Horrible Death!
- Video: Women Tie Themselves in Knots While Attempting to Define “Woman”