China's share of global consumption today, relative to its level when SARS hit (via BCA Research) pic.twitter.com/3XR3szxhSq
— Mike Bird (@Birdyword) January 30, 2020
This medical journal article is trending on Chinese Internet. China’s CDC researchers wrote that human-to-human transmission has occurred among close contacts since the middle of December 2019. But the public didn’t learn until a month later on 20 Jan. pic.twitter.com/yUgHxkLzSu
— Zhaoyin Feng 馮兆音 (@ZhaoyinFeng) January 30, 2020
Some people in China are taking no chances when it comes to personal protection against the coronavirus outbreak pic.twitter.com/ugykY9vQzq
— SCMP News (@SCMPNews) January 30, 2020
Our first estimate of the impact of the #Wuhan #coronavirus on Asia. Watch the travelers. @ANZ_Research t.co/wRRlCWTN27
— Richard Yetsenga (@ricyet) January 29, 2020
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…