In today’s show, you will learn what Citigroup’s big mistake is and why they are warning investors about a repeat of 1999, why the $3.5T stimulus package is unlikely to happen as job openings surge to record highs, why a technical default by Evergrande could lead to a global financial crisis, and how investors are betting against the Fed.
See also They will try to ban crypto now - SVB and Signature Bank both had big crypto exposure - Now IMF warns about crypto.
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies
See also The Everything Collapse - The Crooks of the 2007 Housing Bubble have moved on to Car Loans - Santander just sounded the Alarm