by Chris Black
This CNN clip made my day.
— Russian Market (@russian_market) January 25, 2022
I actually agree with that, but I don’t think CNN agrees with that.
Here’s the deal: Ukraine, or to be more precise, the Ukraine, means The Borderlands, and it was an administrative region of CCCP/USSR. Kharkiv was a part of the Russian Empire since the 15th century and the rest of the Ukraine has been a part of Russia since the early 18th century, i.e. for 300 years give or take.
Eastern Ukraine is ethnically and linguistically Russian, and since the Maidan coup from 2014, aka the State Department revolution, the new Ukrainian government has been waging a literal war of terror against the Eastern part of the Ukraine, with state-backed neo-Nazi terrorist groups being armed and trained directly by Israel and clandestinely by the United States and the EU.
Basically, Ukraine was never a nation state before 1991.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- 12 Nightmarish Economic Trends That We Should Expect To See During The 2nd Half Of 2022
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?