Courtesy Kelen McBreen….
Comedian Alex Stein filmed himself teasing protesters who showed up at his sold-out comedy show Sunday at The Stand in New York City.
Holding signs reading, “Alex Stein bullies queer folks,” and “Bigots aren’t welcome,” the demonstrators failed to disrupt the event.
Showing the “Arts & Crafts Antifa” who the real boss is of Gotham City…Prime Time #99 Alex Stein pic.twitter.com/Mb2ddmAUwJ
— Alex Stein #99 (@alexstein99) June 27, 2022
h/t PURA SANGRE
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools