by Chris Black
CIA has spent months destroying evidence of its torture dungeons and evacuating members of its notorious Afghan death squads.
With the right forensic tools the Taliban can probably recover evidence of what exactly they were doing there, especially regarding allegations that they were covertly flying ISIS people into Afghanistan.
The Salt Pit was a CIA black site outside Kabul, home to some of the worst torture committed during the war on terror. We found that since Aug. 15, the compound became a base for clandestine evacuations before being deliberately destroyed: t.co/zbNNhWUP7p
— Evan Hill (@evanhill) September 1, 2021
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB