- Chagas disease is caused by a parasite transmitted by a bug via its feces
- Most people don’t show signs of infection but 30 percent can develop life-threatening complication including an enlarged heart
- An estimated 300,000 Americans in 27 states are believed to be infected with the disease
- A statement from the American Heart Association has warned that US doctors need to learn to recognize Chagas before an outbreak occurs
A parasitic illness that can cause strokes and heart failure is spreading across the US, doctors have warned.
Chagas disease is transmitted by an insect known as the ‘kissing bug’ because it tends to bite people’s faces, near their mouths.
Many never shown signs that they’ve been infected with the disease, which is why it has earned the nickname of the ‘silent killer’.
The disease has mostly been limited to Central and South America, but it has entered the States, sickening an estimated 300,000 Americans.
A statement released by the American Heart Association says that if US doctors don’t become better at recognizing, diagnosing and treating Chagas disease, it could result in a devastating outbreak.
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools